Bellday Books is once again accepting submissions for the Bellday Poetry Prize. The winning poet will receive $2,000, and Bellday Books will publish the winning book (the winning author will also receive 25 copies of her/his book).
Submission Deadline is March 15, 2011.
- Submit a manuscript of 60-90 pages of original poetry in any style in English. The manuscript must not have been published in book or chapbook, but may contain poems that have appeared in print or on the Internet. Entries may consist of individual poems, a book-length poem or any combination of long or short poems.
- Submitted manuscript must contain 2 title pages: Name and contact information should appear on first title page only. Name should not appear anywhere else in the manuscript. Include a table of contents page, but do not send an acknowledgments page.
- Manuscript must be typed single-spaced, paginated and bound with a spring clip.
- Enclose an SASE for announcement of the winner. Manuscripts cannot be returned.
- Postmark deadline: March 15, 2011
- Include a check or money order for $25 reading fee, payable to BELLDAY BOOKS.
- Bellday Books reserves the right not to select an award winner, in which case all reading fees will be refunded.
Contest Mailing Address
Bellday Books, Inc.
P.O. Box 3687
Pittsburgh, PA 15230
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
For additional information, click here.