Thinking about applying to MA or PhD programs in English? Then think about attending this year’s workshop on applying to Graduate Schools. The workshop will take place on Friday, Oct 1 at 5:00 p.m. in Strong 239.
This workshop will teach you:
- How and when to apply to MA or PhD programs in English
- What to consider when selecting a graduate program
- What documents are included in a graduate school application
- How to write a strong “statement of purpose” and select a representative writing sample
- How to apply for graduate assistantships and fellowships
This workship is brought to you by profs. Amanda Allen, Derek Mueller, Melissa Jones, Christine Neufeld, and Natasa Kovacevic.